(¯`•._)Pink Piggy Ballerina(_.•´¯)

๑ஐLive as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live foreverஐ๑

Thursday, June 23, 2005



You fucker!
How could you be able?
What changed you?
What made you just the same as the rest?

You liar:
Yes, you lied to ME!
You insensible asshole!
What did I do?

Why did you say all that to me?
Why did you make me believe?
Why were you so great?
Why didn’t I notice you were a complete idiot?

I was just beginning to believe
It is not fair
Why is it so fun?
What did I do wrong?

Yesterday I needed you
Today, I don’t even know
Yesterday you were my friend
Today I don’t want to know

Sorry, I forgot
You hate to fail
And if your purpose was hurting me,
YOU didn’t failed this time again

You moron!
You bastard!
You cocksucker!
You fucker!


Don’t ever do that again
Not to anyone else
Because, my pride won’t give
half a chance for you to do it again!

Not even a bill can be as fake as you
Not even I can be as mean as you
What should I do?
Just erase you from my mind
But what about my heart?

So now what?
Not now please
This fucking mess
Is all your fault

How disappointed I am
Even though, I don’t know If I should
cry, laugh, or fucking kill my self!
But I do know that I must be with high pride

Don’t ever talk to me again
Don’t ever be there
Just leave!
Leave the country! LEAVE ME!

Alone
All
alone
Once again I’m searching
For someone else

Good bye
Good bye
my friend
Good bye wish

Good bye
dream
Good bye
life
Good bye


The bad thing, is that that feelind didn't last long...he's obviously back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...sparkle like the stars
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...refreshing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!