(¯`•._)Pink Piggy Ballerina(_.•´¯)

๑ஐLive as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live foreverஐ๑

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First day of Christmas

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true ...
All I want for Christmas
Is you ...

And yes, Its Christmas!!! is it to obvious-? Im TOO happy.
So here's a list of the things that made my day very very happy:
  1. All I want for Christmas is youuuu (8)(8)
  2. My Philosophy grades!!! (and dont ask me how...!!!)
  3. Received my first two Christmas presents, when, accordind to this: "On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a Partridge in a Pear Tree (8)", so on day 1, YOU ONLY GET ONE PRESENT! (Lero lero)
  4. My handsome cousin Eduardo, who's 100% nuthead, is not becomming a priest, so girls: He's back again!!!
  5. I eat the best Chocolate Mousse ever!! obviously, not as good as mine!
  6. I forgave her for calling Abhi without mi permission,and without me being there while she did that…so in fact, I’m still trying to find out what she said…
  7. Kty got a pink, cheetah Carebear!!!!!!
Song: 12 Days of Christmas-Relient K
Quote: He can go to heaven, cuz hell is mine!!!
P.s: Goshh I miss my Sidral Mundet light!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...sparkle like the stars
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...refreshing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!