(¯`•._)Pink Piggy Ballerina(_.•´¯)

๑ஐLive as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live foreverஐ๑

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Because we still wonder...

-Its a simple question... Is there anything left of all the love you once said you felt? or you just lied, I really felt it...it was amazing but now its unbelievable how everything's changed...and you still dont know what you feel. Well let me tell you something you let all the love I felt die just because for some strange reason I'm never gonna be good enough for you. I just hope that now that you know that I'm waiting for you to make up your mind, you'll realize no girl will ever love you as much as I do. - Kts Gonz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...sparkle like the stars
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...refreshing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!