(¯`•._)Pink Piggy Ballerina(_.•´¯)

๑ஐLive as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live foreverஐ๑

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Brownies, Fantastic Brownies


I'm amazed, the power of a bag of brownies has left me speechless, even though, I was the one who left them in someone's door...
I thought I was going to get killed after that, but I didn't and instead, I was able to change simple brownies (that besides I enjoy making) into a wonderfull gift, to someone, who saw the essence, not of the present, but saw more, saw me... I can't believe that after all that effort I have been making in order to be seen, a bag of home-maden brownies could change all that. Now I know, for further occasions, that Brownies have a special power in others!
Thanks to Cami, I discovered the hidden power and effect of brownies, fantastic brownies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...sparkle like the stars
Your touch is...awakening my heart
Your smell is...refreshing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!